But despite these challenges, there has been overwhelming resilience amongst businesses and many are not only continuing with business as usual, but also going above and beyond to serve their customers during this time.
As an open platform that connects companies and consumers, we realized we can play a more active role in showcasing and thanking business heroes.
We’re connecting businesses and consumers during this uncertain time
Our Thanks a Million campaign has two goals:
(1) provide an easy way for consumers to say “thank you” to businesses that are going above and beyond in the midst of this crisis
(2) showcase those businesses who have risen to the occasion to deliver great, or even heroic, experiences and build trust
While we have all seen the stories about price gouging and scams amid COVID-19, we know that many businesses have seen this as an opportunity to step in and help consumers during this time. These are businesses that deserve our praise and Trustpilot provide a natural platform to help consumers highlight these business heroes.
We want to celebrate the best of human spirit in this time of radical challenge which is why we are featuring these reviews on our home page. You can also see our spotlight on companies that have been praised by consumers during COVID-19 here.
How does ‘Thanks A Million’ work?
We’ve made it simple for consumers to thank businesses
- Consumer leaves a review for a business they’ve had an experience with
- If that review is 4 or 5 stars, we ask “Are you thanking this company for going above and beyond during the COVID-19 crisis?”
- If the answer is yes, the consumer checks a box to confirm this
- Select checked reviews are fed to the Trustpilot homepage
Trustpilot is always looking to upgrade the world and that doesn’t stop during a global crisis. We will continue to build on our Thanks A Million campaign and find ways to connect businesses and consumers, while providing our consumers with a platform to review the genuines experiences they have with businesses.
Trustpilot is committed to keeping its employees, businesses and consumers safe during this time.
If you want to commend a business for going above and beyond during COVID-19, you can leave them a review on Trustpilot.
Trustpilot is a review platform that is open to all. The companies and profile pages referenced in this article are provided for informational purposes only and are not recommended, endorsed by, or representative of the views of Trustpilot. The Trustpilot companies linked in this post are expected to abide by Trustpilot’s Guidelines, but have not been reviewed for compliance.